We understand that the expense of preschool may be a strain on a family’s budget, and helping eligible families reduce their cost through scholarships is an important part of our program. We also keep our tuition as low as possible, while striving to provide a quality preschool experience.
Most of our scholarship funds are provided by our parents and congregation who care about children and believe that CGP provides a strong Christian preschool experience, a great first school experience, and a place where your faith and family life can grow strong.
If you are interested in applying for Financial Aid Scholarships, please print the application below and return to Susan Chester, Director by the deadline indicated on the application.
Your application will be considered with all other submissions at the same time and you will be informed of the award by the deadline listed on the form. Please feel free to call or email the school for more information at email@example.com.
Children’s Garden Preschool (CGP) Scholarship Application
Our process is as follows:
1. APPLICATION: Upon request, we will provide the scholarship application to parents of prospective or registered students. It is also available on our website (www. stgiles.org/). Tax forms and legal custody documents requested below must be submitted with the application to confirm eligibility.
2. DEADLINE: Applicants must submit their information before the March 1 deadline and mail to:
Children’s Garden Preschool
5200 Grove Ave
Richmond, VA 23226
Hand deliver to the Preschool or Church office.
3. NOTIFICATION: Our Board and the Director will review all applications, and will notify all applicants of their decisions by June 5.
4. AGREEMENT: Applicants who are approved for a full or partial scholarship will receive a scholarship agreement outlining both the school and family expectations for tuition payment and fulfillment of school policies, at which time they may accept or reject the scholarship. The agreement must be signed and returned to CGP by June 17.
5. LATE APPLICATIONS: Scholarship applications submitted after March 1 will be considered at the discretion of the Children’s Garden Preschool Board of Directors.
6. FINANCIAL: Our financial assistance fund is limited, and while all requests are considered, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will receive assistance. The decisions of the Board of Directors are based on number of requests, family circumstances, and individual needs.
7. QUESTIONS about the process may be directed to the Director. CGP admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
CGP Scholarship Application
FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM ONLY IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP.